2016-7-18 09:49
  • 签到天数: 9 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2016-5-5 10:00:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    本帖最后由 Kathy 于 2016-5-23 14:07 编辑

一、客户电话说好的会回复邮件,可是过了3-4天还是没有任何消息,可以写封迂回的邮件去催促客户的反馈:

Hi Mike,

I m sorry to disturb you again.
    However, disturbed is not my purpose. As you know every company has his or her rules for every sales,and we should feedback
    the valuable customer’s feedback on weekly meeting. So that we could help them better.

My friend. Dear Mike ,any of your idea abt our silicone now? or you have any other worries hope you can be your reply soon.

Tks

二、客户看了邮件未回复,如何跟进?

有时候客户看了邮件一个星期还未回复,可能原因有以下几种:
    A : 出差或假期
    B : 客户对你的产品不感兴趣
    C : 邮件没有特别的亮点吸引到客户
    D : 不想更换供应商
    E : 报价太高
    F : 付款方式不是想要的
    G : 交期问题
    H : 需求不一致等

此时你可以试着用以下几种模板进行跟进?

1、第一种:直接询问式

Hi Mike,

Tks for reading my email just now.May I know what’s your idea abt it ?
    Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated.

Tks

2、第二种:从商业角度让客户坦白顾虑

Hi Mike,

Tks for reading my email. I thank you must too busy to reply me or do you still have something into consideration.

If so, could you be frankly let me know any of your worries? such as price , quality, payment terms, demand or other?
    So that we could know how to help&support you.

We are very sincerely for cooperation, no matter your answer is positive or negative. we highly appreciate it, just hope you can open your heart.
    Waiting for your reply soon.

Tks

3、第三种:从朋友角度让客户坦白顾虑

Hi Mike, Long time no hear from you, I appreciate for your kindly to check my email again.
    I thank you should be not convenient to reply my email at moment or do you still have some worries abt our products? such as price,quality,
    payment terms, demand or other?

If so, hope you can be frankly informed me so that we could know how to help&support you..

Dear Mike, I really appreciate for the god to let me know you, Business may past, but we still a good friend, yeah? And I
    thank you will also not refuse a friend to help you by her sincerely heart, right?

Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated.Sincerely

4、第四种:直接罗列解决方案让客户舒坦的说出自己的最终顾虑

Dear Thomas

TKS a lot for kindly to check my email.i think you must too busy to reply me or do you still have something into consideration.
    1.if the MOQ problem  
    - we can support you 100kgs as the first cooperation to thy the market
    2.If the shipping cost of the sample
    - A. You can just transfer us some deposit, we’ll return it to you when you confirm the order
    -B. In order to show our sincerity ,we can bear half of it and you afford the balance, how’s your idea?
    3.If the price
    You can test our sample st first,after getting the good feedback, shall we discuss price again basic on it’s real values?
    4.If the payment terms
    We can support you 50%T/T in advance, balance against the B/L at sight. Also L/C will be also acceptable   
    Or do you still have any other worries, pls be frankly let me know so that we could know how to help you

Tks

以上模板供大家参考,使用时还要结合您的实际情况哦,如果是宣传公司和产品的邮件,您可以考虑使用精美的HTML邮件,从视觉效果来说,
    HTML电子
    邮件图文并茂,不仅方便客户阅读,而且比简单的文字内容更具有表达力。时速营销邮的用户可以在我们的系统模板中直接进行编辑,
    我们文档有详细
    介绍编辑方法,如果您不是时速营销邮的用户,也可以去搜索一些免费的HTML模板,或请专业人士给设计几个。

参考:教你如何将系统模板编辑成为个人模板:http://bbs.yingyanso.com/thread-41-1-1.html

扫一下,关注吧!

关注鹰眼搜公众号,手机找客户,学习外贸客户开发技巧

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|鹰眼搜 * 搜客户 ( 粤ICP备10063542号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 10:48 , Processed in 0.035912 second(s), 22 queries .